First Reports of Injury

  1. Report your injury to your supervisor.

    Your supervisor will help get your claim started so that there is no cost to you.

  2. Seek medical care at Northwest Urgent Care.

    Northwest Urgetn Care will treat your injury and get you scheduled for any necessary follow-up care.

  3. Follow up with Northwest Occupational Medicine.

    Northwest Occupational Medicine will manage your laim and help get you back to work safely and quickly.